WE ARE 'SAFE HANDS'
• Exclusively in-house:
– CATI facilities
– online surveys
– ability for seamless mixed methodology projects
– experienced, friendly intercept interviewing team
– data entry and analysis
– proprietary conjoint analysis technique
• Experienced in customer service research, segmentation, stakeholder satisfaction, driver analysis, pricing, demand forecasting, willingness to pay, customer satisfaction, campaign evaluation.
• Psychology based research techniques for gaining qualitative insights e.g. Interlocking planet projectives, anthropological archetypes, visual metaphor elicitation, response latency tasks
• Depth of experience in Government and social research –formative research, concept testing, communication strategy development
• Use a range of methods to gain insights – group discussions, in-depth interviews, accompanied interviews, wayfinding, ethnography